Junior Clinician Support Program
This program refers to Westlake Omics’ new initiative to support clinical proteomics research conducted by junior clinicians around the world. Westlake Omics plans to support pilot clinical proteomic studies by 50 enthusiastic junior clinicians from any country in the year 2021.
- For junior clinicians from different countries, regions, and specialized departments.
- We support proteomic analysis of no more than 16 FFPE tissue samples. In case of more samples, our supports will be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Please provide necessary information according to the application template in English or Chinese.Please include the personal introduction, research background, research purpose, research plan, sample information (quantity, weight, tissue type), relevant clinical information, etc.
Westlake Omics Support
- We will cover part or all costs for study design, sample preparation and mass spectrometric data acquisition, depending on the ranking and the medical merits of the research proposal.
- We provide data analysis, including mass spectral data analysis, bioinformatics analysis, and discussion, etc.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send your request to following email address. We will contact you about your application within five workdays.